This is an easy morning or afternoon treat that doesn't have the lingering temptation of a whole cake in the house. Try varying the flavours and replacing the cocoa powder for a little extra flour.
* 1/3 cup self raising flour
* 1 tablespoon cocoa
* Pinch of salt
* 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Whisk egg, milk, butter and vanilla in a small bowl.
* Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
* Spoon mixture into a large mug.
* Microwave on high for 70-90 seconds until just risen.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.