This recipe will be sure to become a family favourite.
Feel free to add vegetables to the mix or serve them on the side to boost your vitamin intake. This recipe serves four.
* 1 tbsp oil
* 2 crushed garlic cloves
* 600g diced chicken breast
* 1 sliced leek
* 2 chicken stock cubes
* 1/4 cup of plain flour
* 200g sliced mushrooms
* Filo or puff pastry
* Spray oil
* Brown diced chicken breast in oil. Add crushed garlic cloves.
* Add leek and stir.
* Dissolve chicken stock cubes into half a cup boiling water. Add to the chicken.
* In a small bowl mix plain flour with enough milk to make a paste. Add to the chicken and stir in until all well combined.
* Transfer mixture to a baking dish.
* Place sliced mushrooms on top of the chicken mixture.
* Top with your choice of filo pastry or puff pastry.
* Spray lightly with oil and place in oven. Cook at 160C fan forced until pastry is golden.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.