A cold and refreshing take on the original
This recipe calls for microwaving the fruit out of convenience, but you could also bake or poach the apples before adding them for subtle improvements in taste.
* 150 grams cooked apples (granny smith work well, and so do pink ladies)
* 1 Tbsp greek style yoghurt (optional) – about 30 grams
* 1 scoop vanilla protein
* 250ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1 tsp Natvia (stevia)
* 4-5 ice cubes
* 1 tsp spices (allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
* Peel and dice apples. Microwave until soft. Let cool
* Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Fat: 8 grams
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.