This delicious autumn smoothie is comforting and nourishing.
Pumpkin pie is a very North-American tradition and it can be difficult to find canned pumpkin in many countries, however this recipe can be made anywhere in the world that butternut pumpkin (squash) is available.
* 150 grams cooked butternut pumpkin (butternut squash)
* 1 Tbsp greek style yoghurt (optional) – about 30 grams
* 1 scoop vanilla protein
* 250ml unsweetened almond milk
* 2 tsp Natvia (stevia)
* 4-5 ice cubes
* 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice (allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
* Chop butternut pumpkin into cubes. Microwave until soft. Allow to cool.
* Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Fat: 8 grams
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.