This is an easy throw together dinner sure to please the whole family. Top with smashed avocado or bought guacamole. Could also be served with grated cheese, rice or corn chips.
Why not make this over the weekend, portion it up and freeze extra portions for later in the week?
* 1 tbsp oil
* 1-2 minced garlic cloves
* 1/2 chopped onion
* 500g low fat beef mince
* 400g tin red kidney beans
* 400g tin chopped tomatoes
* 1 fresh chopped chilli
* 2 tbsp of tomato paste
* Add oil, minced garlic cloves, chopped onion and low fat beef mince in a pan or pot on a high heat. Stir continuously until brown.
* Reduce heat. Drain red kidney beans and add to pot. Stir through.
* Drain the excess liquid off.
* Add chopped tomatoes, chopped chilli and tomato paste. Deseed the chilli if you wish it to be less spicy.
* Stir continuously and heat until warm.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.