This is an easy low mess dinner, perfect for when you have guests joining you. This recipe serves four people, but quantities could be adjusted accordingly. Serve with a few slices of fresh sourdough bread.
* 500g of boneless chicken thighs
* 3 tomatoes cut into wedges
* 1 yellow capsicum cut into large pieces
* 1 red capsicum cut into large pieces
* 1 peeled onion cut into wedges
* 4 smashed cloves of garlic
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
* few sprigs of chopped fresh thyme
* Pre-heat oven to 160C fan forced.
* Place chicken thighs, tomatoes, capsicums, onion and garlic on a large baking tray.
* Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika and fresh thyme to the tray. Season with some salt.
* Use your hands to coat all of the ingredients. Lay the ingredients out evenly on the tray.
* Cook for about an hour, turning the chicken over at about 30 minutes.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.